For many, the process of getting a mortgage is hellish; hellishly complicated, hellishly costly and hellishly outdated. At Habito, we’re changing that. We believe people shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage.
Since our launch in 2016, we have made it our mission to fundamentally change the way people finance their homes. Whether buying for the first time, remortgaging, moving house or buying as an investment, we have developed an award-winning service that puts our customers back in the driving seat, giving them greater control over their finances. We deliver industry-leading expert advice in real time, cutting-edge AI-driven technology that gives them access to the best possible deals, plain English conversations and absolutely no fees whatsoever.
We’re enormously proud of what we’ve achieved. Together, our 100+-strong team has built great things to bring this mission to life. We’ve won numerous industry awards for our innovation, our talent and our service. And our enviable roster of backers is testament to that hard work and vision: to date, we have raised £27.5million in funding from some of the biggest names in venture capital and FinTech – Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures as well as the founders of Funding Circle and Transferwise.
Most importantly, we’ve helped more than 155,000 people get the mortgage they deserve. Our proudest achievement yet is the love we get from our customers, borne out by consistently excellent Trustpilot reviews from more than 1,800 happy homeowners.
But our work never stops. The landscape continues to evolve and, because we believe in financial products that put the customer’s interests first by design, we have ambitious plans to continue innovating, improving and disrupting in this space. As our business scales up, to extend beyond brokerage and insurance into becoming a mortgage marketplace, our focus on pioneering product and best-in-class delivery is greater than ever.
Do you have a background in mortgage brokerage and want to lead the way in changing the market?
Habito is developing a new breed of brokers, fast-paced, interacting via online live chat, creating an empowering & rewarding environment. All of the manual processes that take you away from your customers are removed or automated & we’ve only just started. Want to be part of this amazing journey & help influence the brokerage of tomorrow? Then you may be for us…..
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Creating a best in class advice service for all customers - you will do this by assessing customers applications and issuing high-quality recommendations efficiently keeping your customer fully informed throughout the process
- Providing a 5-star customer experience throughout all interactions putting the customer first & empathising with purpose.
- Delivering a high-quality level of communication via online live chat
- Managing an ongoing pipeline of applications proactively, efficiently & effectively.
- Working closely with direct Ops colleagues and the wider Habito group to deliver the best results for the customer
The Candidate will be:
- Proactive in their own performance and development
- CeMap qualified with +1 year of experience
- Whole of market OR multiple lender experience.
- Want to work as part of a team to achieve what is best for their customer
- Eager to help us disrupt the mortgage industry & continually improve
- Organised & able to manage multiple cases in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and happy to work shifts to maintain an excellent customer experience involving evening and weekends
“The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated”
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Free Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme