Launched in 2016, Habito is transforming the mortgage industry through innovation and cutting-edge technology. We are the UK's free online mortgage broker backed by Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures, with angel investors including TransferWise CEO Taavet Hinrikus, Funding Circle’s founder Samir Desai and Yuri Milner, influential tech investor.
We are building a great brand synonymous with great customer service, ease and transparency. Simple, fast and honest, coupled with no fees, and no misinformation.
Our team is super-smart, ambitious, collaborative and friendly. We work hard, play hard and learn fast. This is a great opportunity to help steer, shape and mould our business.
Are you excited? Come and make your home at Habito!
Habito is seeking a VP Design with a proven track record of leading product design teams and with cross-discipline experience in brand, art direction, marketing / communications and user interface design. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape an industry leading product as well as taking ownership of the brand, the design team and continue to drive our creative direction forward. We need a team player who will push us to create our best work, be an advocate for design within the company and create an environment where the team can thrive.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with our Chief Delivery Officer and VP Engineering to create a visually stunning and engaging product experience from end to end
- Leading & overseeing the product design team, copywriter and marketing designer in producing visually stunning work
- Overseeing product performance and customer engagement
- Working with our marketing team to create high-performing campaigns across all our channels of communication
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Ability to art direct illustration, motion graphics, marketing / communications and brand development
- Experience creating innovative, engaging and visually stunning B2B and B2C products
- Experience with developing product flows and user interfaces
- Experience with customer research and championing customer experiences within product design
- Establishing ways of working. If the process doesn’t work, you’ll set up one that does
- Be industry and innovation aware — and share that knowledge
- Must be able to work well with different teams across the business to help build a top-notch industry changing product
- Must have previous management experience and experience leading a team
* Please attach examples of your work or a link to your portfolio, you will not be considered for this role without a portfolio.
And Finally ….
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Bupa Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers