VP Business Development & Partnerships
Launched in 2016, Habito is transforming the mortgage industry through innovation and cutting-edge technology. We are the UK's free online mortgage broker backed by Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures, with angel investors including TransferWise CEO Taavet Hinrikus, Funding Circle’s founder Samir Desai and Yuri Milner, influential tech investor.
We are building a great brand synonymous with customer service, ease and transparency. Simple, fast and honest, coupled with no fees, and no misinformation.
Our team is super-smart, ambitious, collaborative and friendly. We work hard, play hard and learn fast. This is a great opportunity to help steer, shape and mould our business.
Are you excited? Come and make your home at Habito!
This is a vital role in the business, as seek to continue our phenomenal growth trajectory and continue to re-invent the mortgage market around genuine and new customer needs.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic and transformational new business opportunities with partners that complement both business and sales (go-to-market) strategy; enhancing strategic business execution and accelerating customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Actively and professionally leading and managing the entire deal cycle from initial partner identification & engagement through to legals, delivery and ongoing relationship management
- Developing a clear contact strategy and development plan to meet the audience growth goals
- Negotiating best contractual terms whilst also building profitable, long term business relationships
- Drafting proposals and managing commercial terms
- Expanding business network within the markets we serve and identifying capabilities/content which LNRS could utilise to enhance our strategic execution
- Work closely with CMO and COO to align partnerships strategy with product vision
- Build a deep understanding of the competitive environment and category landscape
- Develop clear principle for partnership selection and implementation
- Establish a clear KPI/measurement framework
- Create a clear stakeholder map and communication plan
- Work closely with the Product Team to integrate the Partnership development strategy into the overall product roadmap
- Work closely with CRM and Data strategy to deliver a segmentation recommendation and roll-out plan (including data strategy and data acquisition) to help maximise partnership conversion and retention
- Review and maintain current partnerships with consideration to start, stop, continue to improve the efficiency of account management and conversion
- Ideally 10+ years Business Development experience*
- Exceptional relationship building skills, combined with strong existing relationships in the financial sector and aggregators
- Proven track record of building affiliate partnerships at scale
- Experience in bid writing, submitting tenders, and completing RFP and RFI documents
- Commercially astute self starter, coupled with strong negotiation skills
- Highly numerate, resilient and digitally fluent with a strong track record of delivering successful commercial outcomes
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
And Finally ….
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Bupa Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers