For many, the process of getting a mortgage is hellish; hellishly complicated, hellishly costly and hellishly outdated. At Habito, we’re changing that. We believe people shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage.
Since our launch in 2016, we have made it our mission to fundamentally change the way people finance their homes. Whether buying for the first time, remortgaging, moving house or buying as an investment, we have developed an award-winning service that puts our customers back in the driving seat, giving them greater control over their finances. We deliver industry-leading expert advice in real time, cutting edge AI-driven technology that gives them access to the best possible deals, plain English conversations and absolutely no fees whatsoever.
We’re enormously proud of what we’ve achieved. Together, our 100-strong team has built great things to bring this mission to life. We’ve won numerous industry awards for our innovation, our talent and our service. And our enviable roster of backers is testament to that hard work and vision: to date, we have raised £27.5million in funding from some of the biggest names in venture capital and FinTech – Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures as well as the founders of Funding Circle and Transferwise.
Most importantly, we’ve helped more than 155,000 people get the mortgage they deserve. Our proudest achievement yet is the love we get from our customers, borne out by consistently excellent Trustpilot reviews from more than 1,500 happy homeowners.
But our work never stops. The landscape continues to evolve and, because we believe in financial products that put the customer’s interests first by design, we have ambitious plans to continue innovating, improving and disrupting in this space. As our business scales up, to extend beyond brokerage and insurance into becoming a mortgage marketplace, our focus on pioneering product and best-in-class delivery is greater than ever.
We’re putting organic search at the heart of our marketing strategy and are looking for a highly talented SEO executive to own and build this into one of our top performing channels. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in the SEO and wider marketing world!
You’ll be devising strategies and tactics to both increase search rankings and expand our reach. You’ll have direct input into what our acquisition team builds and will direct part of our content strategy.
But don’t worry, you won’t be alone! We have a talented copywriter and search team to support in every way possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Developing strategies to hit ambitious search growth targets
- Conducting research & relevant analysis to identify opportunities
- Directing content strategy and producing briefs for copywriter
- Collaborating with our acquisition team to build SEO-lead products and pages
- Developing and implementing innovative link-building strategies
- Comprehensive understanding of search overall and within a business context
- Are highly motivated and able to self-organise
- Are driven by owning their expertise and having a real impact on the business - achieving ambitious goals
- A great team-player who can collaborate with and influence teams
- Has a data-driven approach and able to identify opportunities through analysis
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Free Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme