Talent Acquisition Expert
Launched in 2016, Habito is transforming the mortgage industry through innovation and cutting-edge technology. We are the UK's free online mortgage broker backed by Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures, with angel investors including TransferWise CEO Taavet Hinrikus, Funding Circle’s founder Samir Desai and Yuri Milner, influential tech investor.
We are building a great brand synonymous with great customer service, ease and transparency. Simple, fast and honest, coupled with no fees, and no misinformation.
Our team is super-smart, ambitious, collaborative and friendly. We work hard, play hard and learn fast. This is a great opportunity to help steer, shape and mould our business.
Are you excited? Come and make your home at Habito!
We are looking for a super organised, pro-active talent acquisition expert to join our talent team. In this key role, you will be helping to support our growing and exciting business and making sure our candidates have a fantastic candidate experience along their journey.
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Own the recruitment cycle from; requirements gathering, advertising, reviewing applications, screening candidates, shortlisting, interviewing & negotiating offers.
- Be responsible for developing, implementing and executing sourcing strategies.
- Proactively sourcing candidates using innovative direct attraction methods (i.e. Social media, head hunting, networking, events, assessment days and the promotion of our existing referral scheme).
- Utilise our in-house ATS (Workable), including training hiring managers on how to use it.
- Making the most of your exceptional organisational skills for diary management of the talent team and booking interviews for hiring managers.
- Improving our processes and the way we do things, ensuring it is reflective of our values & culture.
- Actively participate in wider talent projects – there will be an opportunity to be involved in anything from, attending recruitment events, rolling out training to new ways of finding and attracting talent.
- Encouragement of employee referrals and general networking with the business.
- Managing 3rd Party relationship with recruitment agencies.
You will have loads of initiative and a willingness to get involved with wider talent projects, a self-starter, with a natural ability to solve problems and think creatively. You will have a love for finding the best people for the right roles and developing your knowledge and experience in this area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years’ experience within a talent acquisition role in-house or agency, sourcing and hiring sales & ops roles. *
- Proven talent acquisition experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships across the business at all levels.
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy.
- Good IT skills including google suite. Experience working with an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Knowledge of current HR legislation and recruitment best practice.
- In-depth candidate sourcing knowledge and experience using social networking for recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
And Finally …
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free daily catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Bupa Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bi-weekly massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers