Talent Acquisition Lead - Tech
For many, the process of getting a mortgage is hellish; hellishly complicated, hellishly costly and hellishly outdated. At Habito, we’re changing that. We believe people shouldn’t have to go through hell to get a mortgage.
Since our launch in 2016, we have made it our mission to fundamentally change the way people finance their homes. Whether buying for the first time, remortgaging, moving house or buying as an investment, we have developed an award-winning service that puts our customers back in the driving seat, giving them greater control over their finances. We deliver industry-leading expert advice in real time, cutting edge AI-driven technology that gives them access to the best possible deals, plain English conversations and absolutely no fees whatsoever.
We’re enormously proud of what we’ve achieved. Together, our 100-strong team has built great things to bring this mission to life. We’ve won numerous industry awards for our innovation, our talent and our service. And our enviable roster of backers is testament to that hard work and vision: to date, we have raised £27.5million in funding from some of the biggest names in venture capital and FinTech – Atomico, Ribbit Capital and Mosaic Ventures as well as the founders of Funding Circle and Transferwise.
Most importantly, we’ve helped more than 155,000 people get the mortgage they deserve. Our proudest achievement yet is the love we get from our customers, borne out by consistently excellent Trustpilot reviews from more than 1,500 happy homeowners.
But our work never stops. The landscape continues to evolve and, because we believe in financial products that put the customer’s interests first by design, we have ambitious plans to continue innovating, improving and disrupting in this space. As our business scales up, to extend beyond brokerage and insurance into becoming a mortgage marketplace, our focus on pioneering product and best-in-class delivery is greater than ever.
This is your opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and disruptive business. Your primary focus will be identifying, sourcing and building strong EPD (engineering, product & design) pipelines for both active and passive candidates for Habito.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the recruitment life cycle; from sourcing, attracting, head hunting, advertising, reviewing applications, screening candidates, shortlisting & interviewing.
- Requirements gathering from hiring managers to understand their recruiting needs.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing sourcing strategies.
- Proactively source candidates using innovative direct attraction methods (i.e. Social Media, Head Hunting, Networking, Events, Assessment Centres) and help us to discover new ones and pipelining any candidates for the future.
- Managing 3rd Party relationships with recruitment agencies.
- Making the most of your exceptional organisation skills & using our in-house ATS.
- Continuously look at ways to improve our processes and the way we do things, making sure they are always reflective of our culture.
- Being part of the cultural add interview panel
- Actively participate in wider talent team projects.
- Hosting, attending & sponsoring recruitment events to attract talent and build pipelines.
- Encouragement of employee referrals and general networking within the business.
- Advising recruiting managers on recruitment strategy/best-practice
- Building the Habito employer brand
- Reporting on recruitment data and analysing trends
- Relationship building & Stakeholder management
You will be a super organised, pro-active EPD (engineering, product & design) recruiter with loads of initiative; a self-starter, with a natural ability to solve problems and think creatively. You will have a love for finding the best people for the right roles with your knowledge and experience in this area.
- Seasoned engineering, product & design recruiter with experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills & great attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Amazing networking skills, for sourcing skilled candidates.
- In-depth interviewing experience, with the ability to understand the candidates motivations.
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships across the business at all levels
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and challenging deadlines
- Good general IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and internet and experience working with an Applicant Tracking system (Lever)
- An awareness of current HR legislation and talent acquisition best practices
- Candidate sourcing knowledge or experience using social networking
- Previous experience of working in fast scaling business would be a bonus
“The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated”
- Competitive salary & share options
- Career development, coaching & training
- Free catered lunches, snacks & team bonding
- Free Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Massages with Urban Massage
- Unlimited Holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme